Washington Parish Public Transit Ride Guide
NO SHOW- NO CALL - NO RIDE
When a rider has a reserved trip and fails to show up for the trip, the rider is considered a no-show. The driver will wait the specified 5 minute wait time at the rider's pick-up location, and if the rider does not appear or make contact with the driver, the rider is considered a no-show.
Please call 752-6868 or 732-6871 to cancel a
trip so as not to be a ''no-show'' Be aware of the following:
· No-shows are monitored and documented
· No-shows in excess of 5% of an individual rider's scheduled trips in any calendar month are considered excessive..
· Excessive no-shows in any given month will result it: a warning letter
· Excessive no-shows in two consecutive months will result in a 7-day suspension of service.
· If excessive no-shows continue after suspension, any future no-shows will have to be paid for before service is restored.
Council On Aging Home Page Washington Parish Public Transit Home Page