Washington Parish Public Transit Ride Guide
HOW TO CHANGE OR CANCEL A RIDE
Call 732-868 or 732-6871 at least one hour prior
to the scheduled trip and inform the dispatcher. A change may be approved if it
dœs not require the rescheduling of your trip. If rescheduling is necessary,
your trip must be canceled and you will need to schedule a new trip. There is
no guarantee that changes made after 10:00 am. the day prior to the requested
trip can be accommodated.
Cancellations have a detrimental effect on WPPT
service. Late cancellations can deny rides to other passengers by wasting
trips. Please be aware of the following:
· All cancellations are monitored and documented
· If you need to cancel an appointment or need to change a trip, you must call the scheduling office at 732-6868 or 732-6871 you within 1 hour of pick-up time to cancel the appointment.
· If your trip request is not canceled before the driver is dispatched, this is considered a late cancellation
· Late cancellations in excess of 5% of an individual rider's scheduled trips in any calendar month are considered excessive and could result in a 7-day suspension of service. If excessive cancellations continue, any future cancellations would have to be paid before service is rendered.
· Please be courteous to our other passengers and cancel as soon as possible so someone who is waiting for a trip can be scheduled
Council On Aging Home Page Washington Parish Public Transit Home Page