Washington Parish Public Transit Ride Guide
WHO DO I CALL?
Trip Request/cancellations/complaints - 732-6868 or 732-6871
· WPFT is a curb-to-curb service.
· WPPT is a shared ride service.
· No assistance will be provided beyond the curb. If you require further assistance, you should be accompanied by a personal care attendant.
· Drivers will not cross the threshold of any residence, but will provide assistance with lifts and wheelchair tie downs for passenger wheel chairs.
· You may ride from any origin in the service area (Washington Parish) as long as a reservation has been made.
Trip requests must be made by 10:00 a.m. one day prior to the requested trip. Same day requests will be honored on a space available basis. Confirmation of demand-response trips is made when the trip is booked.
Subscription trips are scheduled on a monthly basis. WPPT maintains a waiting list for subscription trips if there is not space to accommodate a rider's request.
Subscription Riders who arrive at their destination independently may not be eligible for a return trip with WPPT These requests will be accommodated on a space available basis
Council On Aging Home Page Washington Parish Public Transit Home Page